BTL 123 Numbing Cream
Topical Analgesic Variety Pack - 24 applications
20% Benocaine Fast-Acting, 5ml / .169 Fl oz.
4% Lidocaine, 5ml / .169 Fl oz.
2% Tetracaine Long-Lasting, 5ml / .169 Fl oz.
Includes: 12 - BTL 123 combo packets as pictured in box.
* Enough for 12 applications per box.
* 36 Packets
Features & Benefits Include:
• Simple to apply and remove prior to procedures
• Rapid onset, medium duration of efficacy
• Over-the-Counter (OTC)
• FDA Monograph policy compliant
• Third-party tested for active ingredient integrity and microbes
• Typically causes no cutaneous irritation when applied to intact skin
• Highly competitive price
• Two-year shelf life
• Made in USA FDA approved/monitored facility
For temporary relief of pain and itching due to minor skin irritation.
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Topical anesthetics are now widely used in dermatologic procedures. Application of topical anesthetics has proven to decrease pain and discomfort associated with these procedures, including cosmetic procedures, such as filler injectables, laser hair removal, and skin resurfacing with laser and light-based devices.1,2 To date, there are several compounded topical anesthetics available for physicians for in-office use on their patients. One of the most commonly used are [various compounded versions] of benzocaine, lidocaine, tetracaine, which can vary in percent as well as rheology.
Our Price: $130.00